Friday, October 26, 2007

Exhaustion...

I'm exhausted. I'm that kind of exhausted in which every fiber of your being feels just worn out. My eyes hurt. My joints hurt. I even feel like my emotional well-being is hurting. I really need a hot bath and a good 3-day nap. I can't even really articulate why I'm so exhausted. The past two weeks feel more like a lifetime then any other two weeks I can remember. My sense of time is completely out of balance. Something could have just happened 5 minutes ago and I'll swear it was months ago. I'm amazed at the amount of things that have transpired in that small amount of time.

My job at the bank has been filled with drama. People are leaving left and right. The management is in complete disarray. I haven't gotten my next months schedule yet for the sheer fact that they aren't sure exactly who will still be working there. This makes starting my 2nd job with the vet a bit more problematic. Lucky for me they are understanding and willing to work with me. I'm actually having to start my 2nd job tomorrow because they had to fire someone today. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

In other news... my allergies are back with a vengeance. I think I'm on the verge of ODing on claritin D and ibuprofen. So far it's the only combination that is keeping me alive and somewhat kicking. I hate Oklahoma this time of year. Now if I manage to ward off my yearly sinus infection that I have gotten faithfully every year since 8th grade (that's 12 years for anyone counting) I'll be a happy camper. This time of year just seems to make me crazy. I'm sure Husband would agree.

And that's all for now. I'm off to gorge myself on pizza, medicine and some Dog Whisperer. Happy weekend to anyone who isn't working! lol

No comments: