Saturday, December 8, 2007

Missing...

A blog in which the author complains about the military.
Photo taken today (12/8)
Husband left today for a week. He's off to New Orleans to do his military thing. I keep telling myself that it's only a week. However, I'm needy. The following list explains what I'll be missing:
  • A warm body to snuggle against at night.
  • Someone to load the dishwasher.
  • Someone to bring the paper in every morning.
  • Someone to fill the dogs water bowl when they run out. (It's heavy when its full, darn it)
  • A big strong man to kill all the icky bugs in the house.
  • Someone to push all the people out of my way when I am forced to go shopping.
  • But most of all, I'll just miss having him here.
At least it's not months. At least it's not Iraq. That's what I keep telling myself.

3 comments:

Turner said...

You got my cell if you need it. You also have AIM.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I hope the week goes by quickly for you and hubby will be home before you know it.

ChandraJoy said...

I'm sorry he has to be gone for a week. I hope it goes by quickly. I hope we get to see each other soon, it has been way to long. Do you have any ideas about what your work schedules will be around Christmas?