Sunday, September 7, 2008

Million and one...

I feel like there have been a million+ thoughts, ideas, emotions, etc running through already frantic brain these past few weeks. It has left me feeling emotional, clingy and very bitchy. Not exactly blog worthy material I should say. Nevertheless I present the highlights:

-Work. I have been less then professionally satisfied with work lately. Personally I am getting along/finding my niche better with my co-workers. One of the vets shares my sarcastic personality and I swear she can read my mind sometimes. She is currently trying to help me solve the "itchy butt" dog problem which I will be eternally thankful for, but... she did give me the nickname of Eeyore because I sigh a lot which is totally uncool. The Wicked Witch continues to be just so... wicked. I did attend an informal game night last night with my fellow co-workers. I had a really good time, mostly because I found someone who is worse at Guitar Hero then me. At least in the coming weeks my schedule will have more variety and hopefully help with the professionally unsatisfying feeling...

-I watched Brokeback Mountain yesterday. It was lame at best. Now I know why I subconciously avoided watching it for over a week.

-A co-worker burned me a Queen CD (which she promptly wrote "Republicans Rule" on... lol) and I forced Husband to listen to a half dozen times in the car. I think he might divorce me if I sing Fat Bottom Girls one more time...

-I went to Big Splash last weekend. It was awful. I had a panic attack and subsequently burst into tears when Husband tried to drag me on a water slide. (I'm terrified of them) Then I nearly drowned when my inner tube turned over at the end of another water slide (at least it wasn't high and terrifying). Not to mention the crowds... ugh. I may or may not have sworn at several small children who slammed into me on different occassions. Oh wait... did I mention I can't swim? Yea...

-I'm bursting with excitment over the return of Heroes later this month.

-I tried to pick up the livingroom today... You can no longer see my coffee table. This is why I don't clean. I'm completely incapable. If I try to clean a million "projects" suddenly present themselves and before I can stop myself the place is more of a mess then when I started. Ugh.

So there you have it. I was supposed to go to the grocery store and get supplies for dinner instead I made a huge mess in the livingroom, defragmented the laptop, watched Focus Earth, and imported CDs into iTunes. I'm sure Husband will be proud when he gets home... lol

No comments: