Friday, October 24, 2008

Bling, Bling...


-So I bought myself a new watch today. I decided it was time for a change. This is one helluva change for yours truly. Thing is though... I fell absolutely head over heels in love with it. The flashy bits aren't really my thing but there's just something about this watch that screamed "buy me!" So I did. I love my old watch, I have loved it for over 4 years now but alas it wasn't meant to last forever. I promise not to abuse this watch as much. Speaking of which I need to find a cheap one to wear to work... hmm

-The repairs on the house... they go slowly when they go. We have discovered the bathroom floor will need to be replaced, again, because of a future 2 inch height difference once the bedroom is finished. Husband twisted his ankle falling out of our back door. He broke a water pipe under the house today. I will have no hot water for who knows how long now. Like I say... it goes.

-I've started looking for a place to take yoga lessons. Yoga studios are expensive. And no, I do not want another gym membership *shudders*. I also have plans to find either a chiropractor or an acupuncturist or both. My back, hips, and neck are killing me. I feel like my body is revolting against me. I just need to make some calls and see what, if anything, I can make my insurance cover for me.

-I did have other things to talk about but my mind just went blank. I suppose it's time to lay down and let my aspirin kick in.

p.s.
Yes I do read your blogs, Yes I suck at commenting. I'm sorry.

No comments: