Wednesday, October 15, 2008

S.Y.T.Y.C.D

sytycd 005
The long awaited event was last night. Even though we had crappy seats it was a glorious time. Enjoy some of my crappy photos and 1 very crappy shaky video I shot.

sytycd 008
Husband and I being super excited before the concert.

sytycd 010
All the dancers on tour (plus some stupid woman's head). There were 13 total, the top 10 plus 3 alternates.

sytycd 029
A really fantastic group routine performed to Money, Money.
(sorry no good you tube videos exist of this performance)
sytycd 013
Katee and Joshua doing a very lovely samba.


(actual performance on sytycd)

sytycd 018
Mark and Courtney doing a really bizarre and amazing contemporary routine.


(actual performance from sytycd)

sytycd 017
Chelsie and Gev doing a jive routine.


(actual performance from sytycd)


sytycd 027
Gev and Courtney doing a cha-cha-cha routine.


(actual performance from sytycd)

sytycd 036
The final group number to You Can't Stop the Beat.

And last but not least:



Mark and Chelsie perform a contemporary routine to Bleeding Love.
(My absolute favorite performance of the season!)


(The actual performance from sytycd... seeing as how most of my video is out of focus... lol)

We had the best time.
It was totally worth the money.

1 comment:

ChandraJoy said...

I'm jealous! I love the Bleeding Love dance too. I am glad that you had a good time!