Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ho-hum

I don't like the holidays. That doesn't necessarily mean I don't like Thanksgiving/Christmas, I just hate the holidays in a general sort of way. I hate the crowds, I loathe Christmas music, I hate the cold weather, I dislike the absence of daylight, I hate spending money on people who probably won't appreciate it anyway. So I'm done with that. Most of Husband's family won't get anything from us and he's fine with that. I'll just be happy when it's all said and done.


I got this jacket last night from Kohl's. It was originally $220, on sale for $66, I got an additional 10% off because of a small hole in one of the pockets (that is easily fixable) plus another 15% off because I had a coupon. Quite the bargain I think. I like it.

I suck at knitting. Even with a knifty knitter. I've been working on the same scarf for nearly a month I think.

I hate getting old. Husband bought me a pill organizer for all the vitamins I'm currently taking. Although I suppose I shouldn't complain because I haven't been half as sick this year as years previous so something must be working. I'm also digging the seregen my chiropractor gave me for stress. It's niiiice.

I hate AT&T. I'm pretty sure I've said it before but I'll say it again. They suck. They are taking away my free Flickr Pro account after the new year. Buttheads. So not awesome. Although I'm now trying out a new relationship with Picasa. We'll see how that goes.

This dog is afraid of her water bowl. Absolutely terrified. I found her in our bathtub the other night. I guess she was trying to find some non-scary water. Why can't I just have a normal dog for once?

2 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

That is a kickin' deal on the coat! It's really cute!

I totally agree with you about AT&T sucking butt with taking away Flickr Pro.

As for the normal dog....is there really any out there? Because I don't think I've ever had one. I mean really, what lab on cocker spaniel doesn't like water? Oh wait, ours.

Turner said...

Because of your dog were normal, she never would have found the love and kindness that is "Karen's Home For Broken Dogs"

...

I'm so making you guys a sign for your front lawn or something