Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If my iPod ruled my life...

These would be my New Years Resolutions (stolen from Michelle): (I will let you draw your own conclusions)

1. London Bridge - Fergie
2. Terrible Lie - NIN
3. Blind Man - Aerosmith
4. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
5. The Rockafeller Skank - Fat Boy Slim
6. Los Angeles - Sugarcult
7. Change - Good Charlotte
8. Tucked Away - Goo Goo Dolls
9. Boot Scootin' Boogie - Brooks and Dunn
10. Belief - John Mayer
11. Could I Be You - Matchbox Twenty
12. Dangerous Game - 3 Doors Down
13. Too Little Too Late - Barenaked Ladies
14. No Air - Jordan Sparks & Chris Brown
15. Crutch - Matchbox Twenty
16. Dirrty - Christina Aguilera
17. Belgium - Bowling for Soup
18. Yesterday - The Beatles
19. You Set Me Free - Michelle Branch
20. Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

No comments: