Thursday, February 19, 2009

Counting it down..

West-Coast trip top 10
(This will be a 2 parter folks, sorry)
Top 5 things I'm afraid of:

1. That my hair will look greasy and nasty by the time I land in San Jose because I won't be able to shower that morning.

2. That I won't know what is/isn't ok to pack in my carry on, be deemed a terrorist and forced to a strip search by a burly security guard named Wanda.

3. That I'll have a window seat, become horribly claustrophobic, freak out, be deemed a terrorist
and stun-gunned in the aisle.

4. That I'll forget to pack something important, like underwear.

5. That Husband will watch our favorite shows while I'm gone and "accidentally" erase them.

1 comment:

Suz said...

lol, you crack me up. While you travel do your hair in a couple of braids. It will stay cleaner and it will be wavy when you undo it. Or wrap it in a twist and use a clamp type clip to clip it on top.