Thursday, October 18, 2007

A change of pace?

My horoscope today:

The good news is that your career is about to take a very exciting turn -- the bad news is that it might also take up a lot more of your personal time, at least for a while. Your past problems at work are all water under the bridge, and you have learned some very valuable lessons. Things are much more under your control than ever before. You have proven yourself capable of the responsibilities you have been given, and everyone is ready to see what you have to offer!

Is this a sign that things are finally going to change? I sure hope so.

I had an interview this morning. It was for a part-time kennel tech position with a vet here in T-town. I think it went fabulous. I'm supposed to go back in Monday for a "working interview" which I think means I'll go for an hour or two and follow them around to get a feel for the place. I think. I'm not entirely sure. Although if this does work out it'll mean that other things should start falling into place as well. I'm hoping to start taking classes again in Jan and eventually getting my associates in veterinarian technology.

If all goes well I probably won't leave the bank unless they refuse to adopt my schedule to work to this possibly new situation. We shall see. I just hope for once my horoscope is right...

3 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

I really hope you get the job as the kennel tech. It isn't always fun, but with your love of animals it will all be worth it. I think being a vet assistant/kennel tech is the job that I miss the most.

I really hope all things work out!

Turner said...

Awesome! Working with animals (that don't bite when they're groomed, of course) is perfect for you. I hope it goes well!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Karen! It will be the perfect job for you.