Friday, October 5, 2007

Gag reflex at it's finest, Part 2...

This is what I get for attempting to eat out after watching Kitchen Nightmares...

Husband calls On The Border to place a to-go order. I've been craving some of their spicy chicken flautas all day. He specifically tells them no sour cream sauce. Several times. Asks for a side of guacamole instead of said sour cream. Little bro-in-law comes back with food... The flautas are drowned in sour cream... but they remember my guacamole.

Sour cream makes me sick.

I tried to save the food by scrapping off the sour cream and wiping the flautas down with napkins. However, from the vast amounts of sour cream the flautas are so damp and soggy that it makes me gag.

Husband calls them to talk about the issue. Thankfully their manager actually cares and offered to send us a $20 gift card because we don't live close enough to just run back over there.

Although I think tomorrow I will just clean out the fridge and go spend several hundred dollars at the grocery store instead of worrying about food poison...

2 comments:

Fictionista said...

That always happens with garlic and me. At least they did something, huh?

LD said...

I'm sorry. I couldn't order anything with the name "flatula"