Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Easy come, easy go...

A former co-worker/good friend was involved in a near-fatal car crash early Sunday morning.

Her heart was punctured and she had to have emergency heart surgery.

They lost her twice.

I saw her today at the hospital.

You almost couldn't tell she had been in a car wreck.

Despite the big scar on her chest from the surgery she didn't have a single bruise on her.

I'm so thankful I could cry.

I take that back... I have cried.

The doctors say she should have died.

Only one person in Japan has ever survived her type of accident.

It's been a week... to say the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your friend recovers quickly.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

ChandraJoy said...

I am so glad that your friend is ok. That must have been an emotional roller coaster of a week. Sorry we have to miss you this weekend.