Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veggie love


Hubby and I wanted to cook dinner.

Dinner is almost always like WWIII in our household.

So I suggest a veggie stir-fry type dinner.

Husband pulls out some chicken legs and strip streak because he's convinced that veggies won't be enough.

Little does he know... he gets full from the veggies before the meat is even done cooking.

Mwahahahaha!

I'll make him a vegetarian one of these days.

The recipe can be found here. We just substituted the eggplant for butternut squash.
The above photo is from the first time we cooked said dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love most veggies, and a veggie stir-fry sure sounds yummy to me. However, I am not a fan of squash, zucchini, etc., so I would definitely use the eggplant substitute. If I want some protein, I will add shrimp to the dish. I think I will stop at the grocery store on the way home from work and stock up on ingredients!