Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Among other things...

I had intended a much different blog yesterday but emotions were overflowing and that happens I suppose. I'm better today but emotionally very drained.

Christmas went well I suppose. Food was eaten and gifts were exchanged. I'm still not used to having split Christmas celebrations. Both sets of family are so different... I wonder if I'll ever get used to it. Among other things I got a pen tablet from my parents that completely caught me off guard. It's wonderful but unfortunately my cursive penmanship still sucks. Hopefully more time will be found to play with it.

I was disappointed when I tried picking up a copy of The World Without Us and B&N was completely sold out. So much for my 30% off coupon.

Husband and I saw National Treasure 2 this morning for $4 a person. It wasn't bad... I will say it's frivolous fun. And after yesterday... I sorely needed that.

Things will be settling down in the new year... I hope. I have enrolled in 11 hours in my attempt to get into the world of Veterinary Technology. My last day at the bank is Friday and I have mixed emotions about all of that. I'll be full time with the vet in the New Year but none of Husbands job prospects worked out so it's back to the drawing board there I suppose.

It's been both a painful and joyous year... but that's another blog in and of itself.

No comments: