Saturday, December 29, 2007

It was bound to happen...

I mean c'mon... I work in a vet clinic. It was only a matter of time before I got bit.

It happened Wednesday morning. It was the meanest, ugliest, oldest, toothless, little snot of a chihuahua. I knew he was aggressive and thought I was handling it properly but apparently he was just too fast for me. 1 of the possible 3 teeth he still had managed to tear a hunk of skin off my pinky finger. I didn't think it was a big deal till the next day.

Woke up with a swollen finger and puss oozing out of the wound. Long story short. They made me go to their worker's comp clinic. Medicine was dispensed and I'm pretty sure I'll survive. But like I've been saying... it was bound to happen.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

It's because Chihuahuas are evil demon spawn. And the older ones just have that much more venom! Sorry to hear you got bit, but I'm glad that you'll live!