Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nothing better...

Seriously. Is there nothing better out there? I hate AT&T. They make my skin crawl with their terrible customer service and even worse products. Our home phone went out last Wednesday and was out till Saturday. At some point in the last 24 hours our phone service has gone out again. I'm usually pretty good with customer service people. I've been there, done that and can generally be very nice. Except with AT&T people.

The woman today proceeds to tell me that if they determine the problem is on my end then I will be charged, but she's fairly certain it's on their end. I ask if I will be notified prior to any repairs being made if I will be charged. She says no. I express concern over this fact. Instead of trying to make me feel better about the situation she adopts an attitude. Telling me how they won't come knocking on my door beforehand and that if I'm so concerned that I can run some tests myself. I have a mother and I know a patronizing tone when I hear it. However, instead of lowering myself to her level I just hung up.

Although I did at least get someone who speaks English this time...

No comments: