Monday, February 18, 2008

Two days ago was Husband's birthday. He's now 27.
I skipped my Chemistry class in favor of spending time with him on Valentine's day.
It's impossible to get anything done when he's home.
My house is a mess.

Husband and I have started a new tradition which is kinda lovely. Sunday mornings we get up early, have breakfast at our favorite little restaurant, then go to a $4 morning matinée at a local theater. It's nice to finally see all those "indie" movies that I've been secretly wanting to see for months.

I'll be honest, I'm not exactly the ideal receptionist. I really dislike being up front and away from all the action at work. I used to be small-task orientated but now I feel so absent minded that it's hard to remember all the stupid little stuff I need to do. I want to be so much more involved in the actual animal side of things not learning how to file and fax medical records. It's not that I'm unhappy necessarily it's just that I'm kinda bored. I don't think I'm destined to be a receptionist.

Apparently we are going to wind up owing money when we file our taxes. I'm not pleased.

1 comment:

LD said...

The little stuff sucks. I've been at war with the little stuff for years now.