Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snapshots...

-Husband and I actually played rock-paper-scissors the other night in the car to determine who had to pump the gas. I won.

-I always order a Grande Chai Tea Latte when Husband and I go to B&N or Starbucks. It's not a difficult drink to make, you would think anyway. The other night, crazy girl at B&N first made my drink with coffee in it (WTF?!) then just gave me steamed milk. I was too deflated by then to do anything else about it.

-Working for a veterinarian does have it's distinct advantages. One of my kiddos was due for shots and instead of the nearly $200 fee it would have usually cost me for her annuals shots/checkup it cost a whopping $80. I may never leave.

-Monday nights now consist of Husband and I sitting on the couch yelling like crazy while watching American Gladiators. Talk about flashbacks to my childhood mixed with terrifying dreams about how huge they all are now... It's all very fun.

-This weather is really messing with whatever remaining immune system I have left. I don't really understand how we go from 70s to snowing in 24 hours but somehow it happens. I swear I wake up every morning feeling like I was hit by a semi but somehow manage to perk up by mid-afternoon. Either way it's getting old. I'm ready for summer.

-Furniture shopping sucks. You seem to be either hounded by sales people or completely ignored. Husband and I have been out recently and I have to say that customer service is non-existent anymore. It's somewhat unfortunate that I'm left with a few nice pieces of furniture but a very bitter taste in my mouth from the lack of good customer service.

-I'm also addicted to a teeny bopper canadian tv show called Desgrassi. I really need a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Chai Tea Lattes, but I've given them up recently because I am trying to abstain from dairy products.

Customer Service DOES suck!

Any advice on how to deal with a cat who whines all the time now? I have no idea what is up with her, but if I don't give her constant attention, she walks around the house and whines. Maybe it's just old age.