Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mind over body?

On my best days I'm an emotional needy mess, on days when I'm sick I'm probably the most clingy bitch you have ever met. And ladies and gentlemen I've been sick.

It's like my body is wagging war against me and I'm loosing pretty badly. Every time a new symptom appears and I try to treat for it my body throws something new at me. Leaving me the choices of either ODing on the wrong combo of meds or sweating it out.

I've gone from just having a sore throat to having such bad sinus pressure that caused vertigo to sneezing every possible second and being unable to breath when trying to do normal activity. I had to sleep in our overstuffed lounge chair last night because when I tried to lay on my back I felt like I was drowning from the congestion in my chest.

I hate Oklahoma and all of its crazy weather. I hate feeling like I live in a fog because I'm so doped up on drugs trying to fight the allergy/sinus war. I either need to move or figure something else out.

I wish I could find a resource for natural healing that wasn't so complicated. I wish I could find another alternative to over the counter medicines that don't even really work. This is so frustrating.

I just hope tonight I can sleep in my own bed...

No comments: