Thursday, April 10, 2008

Because I'm intimidating...


I posted the above map (Isn't my drawing lovely?!) to help illustrate this story to it's maximum potential.

So if you happen to know me in real life you know that I'm not the most intimidating person on the planet. Frankly I'm short, thin, and could still pass for someone in high school. However, today I apparently managed to scare a crack head toothless Indian half to death. Let me explain.

As you can see from my lovely map above the place that I currently work for happens to be located directly behind a "massage parlor" also known as a whorehouse. Many a gross and scandalous things have been witnessed by both myself and others over time. Things I'd rather not talk about. Needless to say their clients that hang out back in the alley aren't the most upscale.

Today I was coming down the sidewalk to bring in some of our rescue dogs for the night when I saw C.T.I. throwing rocks at the dogs we had in our outside runs from the alley. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Excuse me! Do we have a problem? What in the hell do you think you're doing?
C.T.I.: *mummble* growling, barking, annoying....*mummble*
Me: If I EVER see you throwing another rock at my dogs I will call the police and have you arrested you understand?
C.T.I.:*mummble*
Me: I do not care what your excuse is. These dogs are locked inside a run, they can not get out, they are not hurting you. You on the other hand are abusing my dogs by throwing rocks at them. Do you want me to throw shit at you for fun?
C.TI.: No *mummble* Bitch.
Me: (taking out cell phone) Either get out of here immediately or I will call the police.
C.T.I.: Ok lady

*cough* Trust me, I made this much nicer then it actually happened.

Anyway once I told my other co-worker about it she wouldn't allow me outside alone again for free that I might get shot. Once the vet found out he also went outside to confront the guy but apparently I had run him off. Apparently a screaming, swearing 100lb woman can be pretty scary. lol

In hindsight it probably wasn't my smartest move ever. Although now I kinda find it all very funny. I'm usually not the type of person who engages in confrontation but apparently a stupid person throwing rocks at defenseless dogs pushes me over the edge. Who knew...

No comments: