Monday, April 14, 2008

Hmm...

I couldn't sleep last night. I was tossing and turning while Husband slept happily next to me. Then the following happened:

Husband: "hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmmmm" (It sounded like he was trying to hum some song)
Me: Trying very hard not to laugh but doing very poor job of it. The bed starts to shake from the sheer force of my silent laugh convulsions. Eventually I slip up and start laughing hysterically.
Husband: "What's going on?"
Me: "You were humming and it was funny"
Husband: "What was I humming?"
Me: "I don't know"
Husband: Rolling away from me, "Well stop being so weird"
Me: "But you were the one humming!"
Husband: *snore*

Of course he remembers none of this.

Gotta love married life.

1 comment:

ChandraJoy said...

LOL! Michael does stuff like that too. Never remembers anything.