Monday, May 12, 2008

Doesn't play well with others...


I was forced to go to the Renaissance Fair yesterday.
I got forced on stage by this guy. His name: Bob the Juggler.
Husband was afraid I would go homicidal. He knows I don't always play well with others.
Let me say it again: I did NOT volunteer. He pulled me on stage while Husband and his brother laughed hysterically.
I'm positive a very vulgar string of phrases followed me onto the stage.

I have this rule about being touched by complete strangers. I don't like it. He violated my personal bubble and I was less then thrilled. I really hate being the center of attention let alone being humiliated in front of total strangers.

Now I have a tomato colored face and a stiff neck. Thanks Renaissance Fair. Thanks a lot.

If you want to see my public humiliation caught on film visit my b.i.l's flickr page. I'm too lazy to load it all over here.

No comments: