Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday...

My top 10 excuses as to why I haven't blogged:

10. I lost my glasses during a recent visit to OKC and subsequently looking at the computer screen made me dizzy. Eyemart Express was able to remedy the situation for me yesterday afternoon.
9. I was completely and totally engrossed in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I read approx 1500 pages in 4 days.
8. I was finally given health insurance by the military and have been trying to get caught up on missed health-type visits.
7. I have felt un-inspired.
6. Husband ran out of clean underwear and I had to do laundry.
5. I've had raging migraines thanks to no glasses.
4. Been catching up on movies thanks to my youngest bro-in-laws Netflix account.
3. I've been getting my ass kicked on Mario Kart Wii by a bunch of Japanese guys... My ego has yet to recover.
2. I've been drinking a lot of starbucks and watching Dharma and Greg reruns.
1. My desktop has lost its mind and the laptop is having internet issues.

No comments: