Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bad Habit version 1.2

I've happily over a week now sans Starbucks. Yay me! It's been much easier to make my Chai fix at home rather than drive all the way there and shell out more money that I should be logically comfortable paying. So this has given the confidence to try and nip another bad-habit in the butt...

I'm putting myself on a book buying freeze. I realized today that I have *a lot* of books that I've bought and then promptly forgotten about and consequently not read. Therefore I'm not allowing myself to buy another book (with the small exception of Breaking Dawn which comes out in August) until I get my pile of unreads under control. I pulled all the unread/partial read books from our main bookcase and moved them onto a smaller shelf that way my attention might be a little more focused. Here's hoping for the best!

Now I really should getting onto finishing those Artemis Fowl series books I bought last summer... (The reviews lied... it isn't *that* interesting)

No comments: