Monday, June 30, 2008

Case of the Mondays...

Is anyone else having issues with Firefox crashing all the time? Good grief. I updated to the newest version and at first it just kept thinking it crashed when I shut it down but today it's actually crashing. What a pain. I'm also upset that Netflix doesn't support Firefox. I don't like using IE.

Which brings me to the fact that Husband and I now have a Netflix account. We were piggy-backing on his youngest brother's account but then he had to go and decide he couldn't afford it anymore. But I figure if it keeps us from buying new releases every week then we're saving money in the long run. Besides I refuse to own a copy of Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanoma Bay. (Have I mentioned Husband has questionable taste in movies?) Now if we could just agree on what to rate movies life would be perfect.

My birthday is exactly 2 weeks from today. I fail to be excited.

I had an interview today. It wasn't anything exciting. I don't feel great about it but I don't feel bad about it either. I just don't like the idea of a 20+ minute commute if I was to get the position. Maybe I'll know something in a few days.

We got Guitar Hero Aerosmith on Sunday. Now let me preface this with the fact that I *love*adore* Aerosmith. I would kill to see them in concert. That being said I do not like this game, at all. I hate the way they set it up. And the way they animated Steven Tyler... ew. I'm disappointed. The only highlight is when they actually get to a good song I can sing along.

The Starbucks ban is still going strong. As is the book buying ban. I've gotten through a couple of my half-read books which is nice.

The migraines are coming back though which is unfortunate. I'm not entirely sure what is causing it. I know that several times when I've gotten them I'll look in the mirror and notice a popped blood vessel in my eye. I think my eyes are out to get me.

I'm also ridiculously excited for the new X-Files movie. I also have all 9 seasons of it in our Netflix queue.

I suppose that's all for now.

No comments: