Monday, July 14, 2008

I've come to realize... (birthday edition)

Because all the cool kids are doing it...

1. I've come to realize that my legs...
...will always be knobby and chicken-esque.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
...will be a learning experience.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
...I narrate my life story, a lot.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
...new pots and pans, gross.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
...my mind?

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
...promises are broken.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
...then Houston we have a problem.

8. I've come to realize that money...
...can buy you nice things but can't make you a nice person.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
...will never change.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
...happy if I can focus on the right things.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
...Husband.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
...will always see me as her little girl.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
...a piece of junk that I probably can't live without.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
...I didn't want to get out of bed.

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
...I was dreading today.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
...doing whatever I please because it's *my* birthday.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
...will always mystify me.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Myspace...
...I deleted my account months ago.

19. I've come to realize that today ...
...I'm 26, not 25 and it doesn't make much different.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
...will be no different then any other night and I'm happy about that.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
...I will still be me, for better of worse.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....
...just enjoy my life.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this....
...
is my evil alter-ego

1 comment:

ChandraJoy said...

Tag your it!

http://hurlbutfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-have-been-tagged.html