Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A filler blog

Karen is tired and cranky.

She had a nice birthday, who cares if it was rather uninteresting.

She is refraining from passing judgment on the new job until the weekend. So she can attempt to be fair, upon further reflection.

And because she was tagged by her S.I.L here is some random blog cheeze to occupy you in the meantime.

6 Quirky things about me

1. I become terrified if I can't see the bathroom door the entire time I'm blow drying my hair because I'm convinced the second I look away a mad man will come to kill me.

2. I think dill pickles and movie theater nacho cheese are the perfect combination. (Husband nearly threw up when I told him about my secret love)

3. When I narrate my life story I like to imagine I'm Bridget Jones.

4. I'm terrified of crickets.

5. I like making Excel spreadsheets. Bizarre I know!

6. One of my favorite movies ever is Billy Madison.

And there you have it. And yes, I refuse to tag anyone. Deal.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

4. And you know what's worse? Those clear-ish monster crickets. They make me scream and run in terror... As you can tell, I share your fear!