Monday, August 18, 2008

The Girls, reunited...

The Girls: Rachael, Me (duh), Natasha, Mollie
(And yes I am the odd man out, silly girls and their sunglasses)

It was a good day. The conversations flowed whether being shouted over the roars of a Mexican restaurant or giggled over in a Barnes and Noble cafe. 6 hours wasn't enough. I miss these girls when they aren't around.

I met Rachael during freshmen orientation. I laughed at her white girl fro one morning and we've been fast friends ever since. She's the friend that I don't always have to say the words out loud because we just know what the other one is thinking.

I met Natasha sophomore year of college because we shared a suite and a lot of mutual friends. She's the friend that both understands and shares my neurosis, we make each other feel normal. lol She's the only one left in the major T-town area.

Mollie was my college roommate. She's the friend you can live vicariously through and trust to never blackmail you... because she was there too. I remember all my friends complaining about their roommates and thinking, "that must suck", because I adored mine.

We've all been through a lot together and I think as the years pass it will only get harder to say goodbye each time.

No comments: