Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Tuesday ten blog

1. I am shocked everyday that I come home without a speeding ticket. *knocks furiously on wood*

2. I nearly drop kicked a cat down the hallway at work today. Had it drawn blood one of the 5 times it bite me... it would have been on.

3. Husband is working second shift at work and it makes me grumpy.

4. My college roommate and best bud, Mollie, is coming down for a visit this weekend. My other best friend Rachael is coming to visit too. The three amigos shall be reunited and we will tear this town up.

5. I freaking love Flaming Hot Cheetos, even if they give me horrendous heartburn.

6. The Olympics are nearly the perfect solution to insomnia. Except that I am now irrevocably in love with Michael Phelps. I have no idea how that happened.

7. It always baffles me that I still get all giggly and stupid when I talk about Husband. I hope I never get tired of him.

8. I'm annoyed that Apples keeps trying to make install Safari internet browser. It's starting to get old.

9. I can't stop yawning and my legs feel numb.

10. One of my dogs won't stop licking the floor. It's more annoying then it sounds, trust me.

I think I'm going to bed. I'm really tired.

No comments: