Friday, November 7, 2008

Fuzzy Friday Five...

-Husband purchased me the super soft, fuzzy, lovely bathrobe pictured above. I am in love. All I want to do when I come home now is crawl into my bathrobe and relax. Or more appropriately, sleep.

-In related news, I'm apparently not handling the time change very well. I can't seem to get my proverbial shit together. I also hate winter. And darkness. This means I'm laying bed nodding off by 6 o'clock. It tends to make me very unproductive.

-The election is over. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm mourning the fact that those closest to me are upset/distraught/angry about this election and only hope that time will help heal those wounds.

-I currently am on the hate end of the job satisfaction spectrum. Working with a bunch of women is so frustrating. The pettiness... oh. my. god. I feel like I'm running myself into the ground and for what? So I can continue to be bitched at because I forgot one of the 100,000 things on my to do list. It's never good enough. It doesn't matter how fast/efficient I work because there's something else. Something beyond my reach. Ugh. So frustrating. Hopefully the weekend will help clear my mind.

-I saw Suz's chiropractor on Monday for my first adjustment. I'm really starting to notice some positive changes. My feet don't hurt as much. I can get out of bed in the morning without throbbing pain in my feet that causes me to hobble to the bathroom. My neck feels better. I'm not constantly cracking my neck or rubbing at it because it hurts. My headaches seems to be getting less severe/frequent. The most important thing though... when I get stressed my back tends to seize up and throb. Even though it still does it, it feels like the pain is quicker to leave. It's almost like my body is finding a better/more efficent way of healing itself when something unpleasent/painful happens. I'm anxious to see what she says this Monday. I'm most anxious though to see where this path leads me... to be able to start healing my body and mind.

No comments: