Sunday, November 16, 2008

Trouble in Paradise...

I love Husband.
You all know that.
But we have a problem in our marriage.
That problem being Lowe's/Home Depot (depending on the day).
Husband is your typical man.
He likes power tools.
Probably more then he likes me.
I could very well be on fire in Lowe's/Home Depot and he wouldn't notice.
Think I'm joking?

Tonight we wind up at Lowe's. I have no idea why because Husband knows that something in their wood department causes me to have a bizarre allergic reaction and therefore turns me into a raving/bitchy lunatic. Next thing I know he's ogling some saw thing. I try to discreetly announce to him that if he doesn't find me a bathroom, stat, there will be a clean up necessary on whatever aisle we are on. He mumbles something under his breath that I think is meant to convey to me that he heard me and agrees. When nothing happens and he moves on to ogle a different saw I kind of loose my temper. After physical violence erupts on my behalf, followed quickly by swearing, which is followed even quicker with accusations of him not loving me and lots of tears... he finally finds me the bathroom.

I will be so glad when all this home remolding crap is over... Ugh!

No comments: