Friday, January 2, 2009

Shake Yo Booty!

(Above picture is old, pre-Husband old. Yes I'm singing and dancing to Genie In A Bottle by Christina Aguilera)
Are you done laughing yet? I'll pretend you are.

I'm trying to start a new tradition. It's called shake yo booty time. I took a cue from Kris Carr and decided that I too would start dancing to at least 1 song a day. I realize that it's impossible to be mad/sad/depressed or angry when you are shaking your booty like a mad woman. For at least 5 minutes a day I'm free. I don't think about work, I don't worry about my future, I live in the moment. Draining all my pent up energy is just a bonus.

It also doesn't hurt that my chiropractor in no uncertain terms told me to get off my behind and get some exercise. Crunches? God no. Shake my booty to some music? Abso-freaking-lutley!

No comments: