Monday, March 9, 2009

No more teasing...

Because I know you're all dying to know...
March 2nd 2009, Lucky Star Tattoo, San Jose
Karen goes for #2
Tat2 by you.
Not the most comfortable position ever.
My hands kept falling asleep.

Tat3 by you.
My freckly back with the tattoo outline.

Tat4 by you.
The first section being done.

Tat6 by you.
A little farther into it...

Tat7 by you.
God my skin looks so red and irritated...

Tat8 by you.
Me checking out the tattoo in the mirror.

Tat9 by you.
Up close and personal...

The guy was a total jerk but the generally accepted theory is that the more of a jerk/bitch the tattoo artist is... the better. Mostly because it means they are good. This guy was no exception. I think the tattoo turned out better then I could have ever imagined.

No it didn't hurt. It was a little uncomfortable at times but less painful then a routine dental cleaning in my honest opinion. Completely different then the experience with my ankle which made me nearly hurl.

I dig it. Husband digs it (as much as an anti-tattoo man can dig a tattoo I suppose). That's really all that means.

Thanks to my photographer Michelle for documenting the experience.

No comments: