Monday, March 9, 2009

Preamble to: West Coast, yo!

Karen is tired.
Karen is never leaving Husband home alone again.
Karen came home to a house that looked like it had exploded.
Karen is very, very tired.

I have rounded up the piles of dirty clothes and shipped them over to the in-laws for washing.
I have started tackling the mounds of mail piled around the house. My sack o' recycling will soon be over flowing.
Phone calls have been made to rectify certain monetary issues.
Computers are being synced and eventually photos will be uploaded to flickr.

I still haven't unpacked.
I still haven't totally caught husband up on all my adventures. This shall be remedied tonight over Mexican food.
I still need to do the dishes that Husband has neglected.

Mostly I need to sleep.

My flight landed at 8 last night, I didn't get to bed until after 11 and then I had to work at the ugly butt-crack o' dawn. Loosing 3 hours and flying for nearly 5 wears the body out.
My back hurts and I'm cranky.

Let me just say though... Michelle, Josie, and Lauri... I love you guys. Thanks for the most wonderful vacation this girl has had in a loooong time.

No comments: