Sunday, May 24, 2009

Death of a love affair?

Dear iTunes,

Why in the world would I pay you an additional $80.98 to upgrade my current (downloaded) library (313 files) to your "new" DRM-free ,256kbps files? Specifically because most of those files were free files to begin with...

In addition, why would I pay you an extra $.30 for individual files (bringing the grand total to $1.29 per file) when I can buy the complete album for under $10? It doesn't make sense.

What if I don't want an entire album? What if I just want the one file? More importantly you really suck for only upping the prices on radio "singles" or other files that you seem to deem popular.

This is unacceptable. After all the money I have spent with you over the years I deserve better treatment then this. I would say that I look forward to you remedying this situation but we both know that it won't happen. I shall miss you, or not, that depends on you.

Sincerely,
One seriously pissed off customer

P.s. I really miss Napster.

No comments: