Friday, May 22, 2009

Taking time...

Last Friday was my 5 year anniversary with Husband.

We took a weekend trip up to St. Louis. 6 hours, many pee breaks, and lots of car dancing later we arrived...
P5140006 by you.

You know you aren't in Oklahoma anymore when you see this...
P5140007 by you.

Day 1 (Friday) we hit the zoo. I *heart* the St. Louis zoo so much... besides you can't argue with free.

P5150062 by you.
We paid $3 and got to pet some sting rays. It was awesome, yet creepy. I got soaked after a ray got "spooked" and slapped a wave of water at me... I smelled like fish the rest of the day... After 5+ hours we called it quits.

014 by you.
The device that shall enable us to stay married for another 5 years... Our hotel didn't offer free wi-fi and we got fed up trying to find Panera Bread everytime we wanted to go somewhere... Therefore a trip to Best Buy was necessary to ensure we didn't strangle each other during our "nice, romantic getaway".

Day 2 (Saturday) we visited the science museum (which was also free, are you noticing a theme yet?).

004 by you.
I am the biggest nerd, ever.

008 by you.
T-Rex wants your soul...

Overall, we had a great time. We dined at Hard Rock Cafe for our anniversary, because really would you expect less of us? It was an exhausting trip but severly overdue... It's nice to get away with your best friend every once in a while.

**A small apology**

-I'm trying really, really hard to keep up with your blogs. I swear. I know I don't comment but that's because I'm lazy, you knew this so don't act indignant or surprised. I also haven't felt funny or insightful lately. Sorry. Hopefully my brain will begin to function again soon. Until then know that I'm faithfully stalking you. lol

No comments: