Monday, September 24, 2007


"Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh"
Photograph - Nickleback

There's something about the anticipation of Fall that leaves me a bundle of nerves.
I have an overwhelming desire to do "stuff"all the time.
Sitting still just makes me agitated.

I started scanning in some old photos last night. I felt like a woman possessed. I even managed to procure some photos of Husband when he was growing up. We had a great time leaning over them and laughing. He was such a cute kid. The photo above is of yours truly, I think I was 5.

Most people get "spring fever" but I think I'm the opposite... "fall fever" maybe? Every year around this time I have this obsessive desire to organize my life. I scrapbook like mad. I make compulsive lists of things. I read every book under our roof. I want to purge the house of clutter. It's a very chaotic time for Husband to say the least. I'm just simply a bundle of nerves.

3 comments:

Suz said...

That picture is cute and a riot. I wonder what whoever was swinging you was saying. lol Ok, step away frome the organizational dept. in Target. Until it cools off all I want to do is sleep. I can't stand the heat!

Amy said...

Fall must affect me this way, too. I spent last week re-organizing the sun room and putting up blinds. And I spent last night cleaning up my desk and throwing away things I've not looked at since we moved here. My next project will hopefully be to paint the kitchen.

LD said...

awwwwwwwwwww

whoozhacuteliddlebaby