Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thin line between love and hate...


I love books.
I'm passionate about books.
Although Barnes and Noble is about feel my wraith.

Pictured above is the newest addition to my book family. Want to read more about it? Click here. I wanted to pick it up in store when I saw that it had been released because I don't seem to have good luck with ordering online. We buy it and I get my discount... then I come home and see I could have saved $4 ordering it from their website. Bastards.

I ordered a couple of books from their website on 10/3 because Husband didn't want to drive across town to just pick up the one book I wanted originally. Therefore I had to order some additional books just to get free shipping. Bastards, again. They didn't even send out my order till yesterday. 3 day shipping my foot. I'm not scheduled to get the books until the 11th.

Maybe I just need to get a library card...
Oh wait... that means I'd have to actually give the books back though...
Nevermind...

1 comment:

Suz said...

LOL, there is a problem no matter what. I don't ever order online as far as books are concerned. I do go to the used book store to check and see if it is there first. I know it is weird but used and library, I always wonder what people were doing when they read it and where else their hands were.