Sunday, November 4, 2007

iPOD goodness...

According to iTUNES these are my top 25 most played songs. I think my iPOD has become possessed or Husband's iPOD has taken over... See for yourself:
  1. Bleed it out - Linkin Park (Wait for it...)
  2. Hands held high - Linkin Park (It keeps coming...)
  3. What I've Done - Linkin Park (See...)
  4. Feelin' Way Too Damn Good - Nickelback (Like them but not this song really...)
  5. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
  6. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance (Dislike them with a passion)
  7. Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
  8. The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
  9. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  10. I Will Buy You a New Life - Everclear
  11. Take a Picture - Filter
  12. Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
  13. All My Life - Foo Fighters
  14. Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
  15. Longview - Green Day
  16. Basket Case - Green Day
  17. Cry Me a River - Justin Timberlake
  18. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
  19. I Want You to Want Me - Letters to Cleo
  20. Lying from you - Linkin Park (Told you so...)
  21. In Pieces - Linkin Park (They're everywhere)
  22. Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance (Meh...)
  23. You Make Me Sick - Pink
  24. Du Hast - Rammstein (Hate, hate, hate)
  25. Pretty Girl (The Way) - Sugarcult

Husband is obsessed with Linkin Park's new CD.

Me? I'm always on shuffle.

Weird day... I have nothing more interesting to say...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like most of the songs/musicians on your list. I am a big Linkin Park fan and have seen them in concert. I also like the Foo Fighters... and Letters to Cleo, alright!!!

I must say that the Daniel Powter song is one of my least favorite songs EVER, but of course, now I will have that running through my head all day today. LOL!