Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The school blues...

Karen's current list of grievances regarding school:
  1. Girl who chewed off her fake fingernails during our chemistry lecture. Then got nasty when I helpfully pointed out that one of her nails had flown in my general direction and could she please pick it up off my bag.
  2. Foreign teacher who I can't understand.
  3. Lazy project partner in biology who can't be bothered to stop texting long enough to buy a damn book and stop looking over my shoulder.
  4. Also lazy project partner in biology who was afraid to get HIS fingers dirty so made me plant all 10 of our plants.
  5. Stupid internet math class that made me pay over $100 for materials that are already online and I could have had access to for only $45.
  6. Stupid math class.
  7. Goggles that leaves marks on my face and lab apron that is not only purple plastic but also just long enough that I continually trip.
  8. Forgetting how fast paced college can be and winding up terribly behind not even a week in.
  9. Having to leave my house 45 minutes before class just so I can find a parking space that isn't 3 miles from campus. (I live maybe 10 minutes away)
  10. Textbooks are heavy.
Going back to school... not my brightest idea ever.

No comments: