Monday, January 21, 2008

Told you!

An update on the job situation:

  • After my pow-wow with the powers that be at my job I was able to salvage my job after agreeing to an hour cut, leaving me at around 20 hours.
  • Did not realize that above event would make me feel so amazing and proud of myself. Kind of like that...
  • Today our receptionist found out that she is indeed getting the other job she had interviewed for a while back.
  • The practice manager just called to ask me if I would be willing to take over as a full-time receptionist considering the circumstances.
  • Did small victory dance.
  • I think practice manager now realizes why I fought so hard to keep said job. (Everyone but her knew about this potential situation)
  • Everyone happy. Except maybe the practice manager.
I feel so happy. I feel vindicated. Things are going to keep getting better I can feel it.

1 comment:

ChandraJoy said...

YAY!! I'm glad it all worked out! Congrats on the new position!