Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Childhood loves...

The last couple of days I've been watching Seaquest DSV on Netflix. I remember loving this show when I was younger. Particularly Jonathan Brandis and the talking dolphin Darwin. It made me nostaligic so out of curiousity I goggled Mr. Brandis to see what in the world happened to him... apparently he died 5 years ago. I had no idea.

I remember hearing not to long ago about Brad Renfro's death.

So I started stalking other former childhood loves of mine just to make sure I didn't miss out on any of their deaths. So far Devon Sawa appears to still be alive. As is Macaulay Culkin, I'm really shocked by that one quite frankly.

It's tragic how many of these stories play out. Too much fame too fast I suppose. Although I imagine it'll be a few days before I can watch anymore Seaquest.

No comments: