Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to Fall...

I *hate* fall.
I hate it because every year since, I believe, the 8th grade I've gotten a sinus infection.
Every year.

I'm trying to do a better job of listening to my body, noticing the small signals it gives me and trying to cut this crap off before it starts. It's just... hard. I'll feel fine one minute and the next I'm dizzy because sinus pressure has just exploded in my head. The headaches are back. Fierce headaches too. I know it's directly related to the sinus pressure. I can press on my check bone and I feel like vomiting. I just don't want to go through my annual allergy/sinus drug binge again. I've been trying to rinse my sinuses out using my netti pot but it feels like just minutes after that the pressure comes back. It's frustrating.

On the flip-side...

I've gone into jittery, jumpy cleaning-mode. I don't do spring cleaning, I apparently do fall cleaning. I started cleaning out/re-organizing the bathroom a week ago... It remains an on-going project. I have a lot of things on my to-do list but finding the time/energy is a problem. Perhaps I'll be more motivated when Husband start work on replacing the bedroom floor. That remains to be seen.

For now I just wish it would stop being in the upper 80s/90s in the day and then plummeting into the upper 40s/low 50s at night. My immune system just can't handle it.

No comments: